Friday, March 1, 2024
Sophomores will register for next year's classes on Friday in English 10.
Sophomores and Juniors -
Southwest Technical College dual credit course applications for the 2024-2025 school year are due to Mr. Milz or Ms. Crotty by Friday, March 1.
Baseball open in gym this Sunday in Argyle will be outside from 4-6pm. Don’t forget you shoes & glove.
Cookie dough order are due to the office by Monday March 4th.
High School Track and Field practice begins next Monday. If you have any questions please see Mr. Erickson. Paperwork should be submitted prior to the start of practice.
We will be starting in the gym at 3:45 PM.
Many of the high school girls know about the flag football opportunity at the Green Bay Packers facility... but if you don't.... Black Hawk was selected as one of the 10 high schools in the state of Wisconsin to be able to participate in a girls flag football program at Lambeau Field. We need at least 12 girls who are willing to be a part of the team with a maximum of 25. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Please sign up with Mr. Erickson or Mr. Milz. The event takes place on Saturday April 13th. Don't miss this once in a high school career opportunity!
If you are planning to play softball or doing baseball in our co-op with Argyle, please contact Mr. Erickson so he can clear your eligibility and make transportation arrangements.
Lunch today: Cod Square, Cheese Stick, Corn, Juice, and Milk.
Black Hawk Community,
The official entrance to the school during this current phase of school construction is Door 5 on Division Street, west side of the school. Doors 2 and 3 on Center Street have stairs and are not reasonable for general accessibility.
Visitors to the school and parents dropping off students can park temporarily on Division Street during school hours. After school hours, visitors can park on Division Street and Center Street. The village has given permission for parking on Division Street (school side), as long as we are under the construction process.
NOTICE OF ELECTION OF SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF BLACK HAWK
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO qualified electors of the School District of Black Hawk of the Villages of Gratiot and South Wayne, Towns of Gratiot, Monticello, Wayne, Wiota and Darlington, Lafayette County and the Towns of Cadiz and Jordan, Green County, Wisconsin, that on April 2, 2024 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., the following polling place locations will be used for the wards indicated. All polling places are accessible to elderly and disabled voters.
1. Gratiot Community Center (Old Middle School Building) for the Village of Gratiot.
2. Gratiot Community Center (Old Middle School Building) in the Village of Gratiot for the Township of Gratiot.
3. South Wayne Fire House in the Village of South Wayne for the Village of South Wayne.
4. South Wayne Fire House in the Village of South Wayne for the Township of Wayne.
5. Old Rock Church, 16787 County Trunk W, Shullsburg for the Township of Monticello.
6. Town Hall of Wiota for the Township of Wiota.
7. Town Hall of Darlington for the Township of Darlington.
8. Cadiz Town Hall, W8445 County Rd B, Browntown for the Town of Cadiz.
9. Town Hall of Jordan for the Township of Jordan.
Jason Figi, Clerk
School District of Black Hawk
Gratiot – South Wayne, Wisconsin