Skip To Main Content

Wisconsin Rural Housing

New Requirements for Utility Assistance

If you are looking to apply for Utility Assistance we are requiring additional documentation in order to receive assistance:

  • A copy of a Disconnect notice or Eviction notice due to your unpaid utilities

  • A copy of your Energy assistance Decision/Benefit Letter

  • Your most up-to-date Utility Statement 

Due to an influx of applications it is taking longer than usual. Please allow at least 21 days for us to process your application.